These are critical moments when strategies and projects are created - in the formative stages of the project lifecycle.
- Economic Development: assembles partnerships to agree a vision, priorities, outputs, costs and comprehensive funding strategies.
- Funding: builds on the exceptional Focus tradition of securing £730 million of grant since 1994 through partnership formulation, project development, quality applications, negotiation, advice and support.
- Business Planning: the most essential tool for supporting funding applications and organisational development, combining vision with a sustainable approach.
Focus has built partnerships, produced professional business plans and secured funding for as many different projects as there are clients - across area regeneration, economic development, business support, technology, arts, sport, heritage, tourism, housing, community regeneration, ICT, training and education.
Our funding expertise has involved:
- Managing urban regeneration companies
- Arts and culture
- Diversity, gender and ethnic support
- Community initiatives
- Derelict land
- Social enterprise
- Area regeneration strategies
- Business support
- Managed workspace
- Museum and libraries
- Skills and training
- Public realm